TM 1 Stockholm kick off
▪ Presentation of the project objectives and general work plan.
▪ Analyse the Intellectual Outputs to be produced and decide the best option to develop them.
▪ Think and collect ideas for the most accurate and efficient to develop project activities, especially project dissemination.
▪ Build consensus and jointly make decisions on the detailed activities to be implemented.
▪ Assignment of responsibilities and deadlines for implementing the different project activities and developing the different IOs – in particular IO1 activities and Partners’ responsibilities.
▪ Team building for a proper collaboration relationship as well as outlining the communication and cooperation formats.
▪ Analyse the terms of contracts signed between INTERCULT and the different partners.
▪ Explain the rules on financial and activity reports of the Erasmus+ programme and the specificities established by the Swedish National Agency.
▪ Solve any doubt regarding the project’s administrative and/or financial matters.
▪ Agree on collaboration and communication tools to be used as well as the date for the next coordination meeting.