The aim of the River//Cities Flows of Identity project was:
- to develop River//Cities Platform – fruitful partnership between European organizations sharing an interest in river and waterfront areas as a cultural and educational source;
- to connect with an increasing number of cities with watercourses around Europe and create strong collaborative links between the partners;
- to disseminate and promote the River//Cities objectives, principles, findings and results of our work;
- to build a strong base for formalisation of the network.
- to share successful project models and solutions in order to transform our rivers, increase public participation.
The European Cultural Foundation's grant gave River//Cities a chance for a dynamic development of the network (big increase of members and partners, professional website, study trips, promotional material production).
You can read the whole Report Here.