Invisible Dust at Scarborough Seafest, 21 - 23 July 2017
Invisible Dust is producing an exciting new programme of artworks for the Scarborough SeaFest this year.
It will include the following
- a new film and talk ‘Avoiding Green’ by Phil Coy about local fishermen; ‘
- Coral Love Story’ a performance with a dancer covered in an electronic skin that sends data about the changing fortunes of coral reefs by new media artist Kasia Molga;
- a sound artwork about the atmospheric Spurn Point by local poet John Wedgwood Clarke and Rob Mackay;
- artworks by Badgers of Bohemia in their West Pier studio
- deep sea creature workshops for families
More information on this site.